ROK Espresso Maker
From ROK Kitchen Tools in the United Kingdom comes this hands-on, environmentally friendly manual espresso maker. Featuring an iconic design in shining, engine-grade metal that extracts an espresso without the need for electricity. Simply add boiling water from the kettle to the top cylinder, then control the pressure using the manual espresso maker's butterfly handles to extract your espresso from any ground coffee.
In an age of automation, throwaway capsules and detachment from process, this coffee maker sits nicely with Langsom's pursuit of a slower, more manual approach to life. For the full experience, we suggest pairing this with the new ROK Grinder, giving you full control over your coffee. We think it tastes better when you've done every step yourself!
- Polished metal frame built to last
- Packaged in reusable metal tin
- Tamper / Measuring spoon
- Stainless Steel manual milk frother
- Detachable double-shot spout
- No electricity needed
- Rubber, slip-resistant base legs
- 10-year warranty certificate
- Made in the United Kingdom